- The SBA will be responsible for sustainment activities that ensure the seamless delivery of critical Disney Visa Card acquisition tactics and fulfillment of Cardmember benefits.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational and technical issues
- Lead test coordination and facilitate test execution
- Work with partners for planning and implementation of scheduled sustainment tasks
- Develop and maintain documentation
The Customer Relationship Management team is responsible for creating and cultivating direct-to-consumer relationships with The Walt Disney Company’s most strategic customer segment. It does so by managing the Disney’s Co-branded credit card business which is both an operating unit as well as a cross-business unit loyalty program.
This position sits within the Business Solutions team and is responsible for service delivery. The SBA supports ongoing sustainment tasks, testing efforts, and troubleshooting of operational and system issues related to technical integrations between Disney business units and external partners. This role requires strong problem solving skills and a drive for constant process improvement.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Get up to speed quickly with regard to operational and technical processes
- Solve problems with an appropriate level of urgency
- Develop strong relationships with technical, digital, compliance, and operations teams
- Manage work in a disciplined and organized manner
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Recognize potential risks and escalate them to management
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational and technical issues by assessing business impact, identifying the root cause, and facilitating timely remediation
- Lead test coordination and facilitate test execution between internal and external partners
- Work with partners for planning and implementation of scheduled sustainment tasks, e.g. SSL certificate renewals, software updates etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation, e.g.
- Troubleshooting and triage processes including monitoring and escalation protocols
- Lists of all systems/platforms/servers that support the program
- Report layouts with field definitions
- Manage work in well organized and systematic manner
- Identify and coordinate with key technology stakeholders needed to complete tasks and equip them with appropriate context and details regarding objectives
Basic Qualifications:3-5 years operational or systems support experience in an environment that involves working with cross-functional teams and requires process.
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a busy business environment with strong attention to details
- Ability and willingness to adapt to shifting priorities
- Highly accountable and self-motivated
- Prior work experience at Disney and familiarity with one or more divisions of Disney is preferred but not required.
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equal experience
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Credit Card Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Credit Card Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.