Establishing plans to distribute and dispose of PPE throughout the production
· Work closely with the Manager, Safety & Health to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
· Post and maintain approved signage and awareness campaigns.
· Draft plans for cleaning/sanitation schedules for all production sites
· Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
· Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting
· Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
· Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
· Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
· Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
· Work closely with Set Medic
· Work with departments on social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
· Experience working on set with feature or television production
· Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
· Ability to escalate issues to the Manager, Safety & Health
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
· Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
· Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
· Highly creative and driven to problem solve
· Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
· Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.