- Support designers and animators working with creative briefs and requests
- Participate in collaborative project discussions
- Experience the motion design process from conceptualization to completion and distribution
- Develop a thorough understanding of how design comes to life through animation and logic-based behaviors
- Passion to explore creative techniques, graphic functionality and behaviors.
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Familiarity with graphic and animation formats and file types
- Character design and modeling is considered relevant related experience, with the understanding this role is geared to creative design for marketing and content.
- Passion and ambition to explore creative techniques with infographics, brands and storytelling
- Ambitious, motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technically savvy using both Mac and PC platforms
- All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
- All students must be at least 18 years old
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring) prior to participation in the internship program – OR – must have graduated from a college or university within the last six 6 months - OR - currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program at the time of application.
- All candidates must be willing to work up to 18 -20 hours/week during a Monday through Sunday schedule (hours and days to be determined by your supervisor, and could include nights, weekends, and holidays)
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship. This internship is located in Chicago, IL.
- All candidates must be available from Aug/Sept 2022 through January 2023
- All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session
- Résumé (outlining all your required qualifications)
- College transcripts (official or unofficial)
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in this position, and relative experience in work, school, and extracurricular activities
- Samples of Design and/or Animation work for consideration