We are looking for an experienced Comms Project Manager to join our team and hit the ground running on a thriving, busy, integrated account, managing UK comms for a leading automobile brand.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day, working with integrated teams in the building, staying ahead of the client needs, and on top of the quality and timely delivery of a wide array of digital advertising assets in a fast-paced environment.
You will thrive in this type of situation and have the skills to ensure you support and develop efficient, effective delivery, whilst keeping the creative output high.
- Managing many stakeholders, integrated team members and key resources through the end to end delivery of campaign assets.
- Ensuring the most effective strategies and techniques for maintaining speed, effective cost and high creative output.
- Project Management duties; scoping and planning, resource organisation, budget management and reporting, risk mitigation and status and communication execution.
- Effective coordinating and tracking of high volume assets through to media traffiking.
- Obtaining timely signoff of deliverable, phase and final project acceptance documents.
- Interrogation and investigation of media plans including not only the formats and placements, but determining whether creative executions will work.
- An eye for the detail, last line support in quality.
- Proven track record at managing and delivering digital communications campaigns
- Proven knowledge of digital display formats, media plans and delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial acumen and good understanding of project profitability
- Experience working with digital measurement and reporting tools, also agency stakeholders involved in this process (e.g. planning, tech)
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross channel projects
- Sound knowledge of web and related technologies
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Multi-tasking of multiple projects keeping abreast of current status and forward plans
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes; PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired