Are you passionate about problem management? Can you instill
that passion in your peers? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Work for a business aligned team and collaborate in a global team to deliver the service its clients expect
– Chair and drive root cause analysis sessions with stakeholders from multiple parts of the organization
– Proactively identify problem causes and take ownership of the root cause and resolution.
– Participate in Problem management Boards to improve our ability to achieve faster, accurate root cause identification and elimination
– Proactively identify improvement opportunities for the GT Problem management frameworks, process and tools
– Collaborate with your peers to improve how problem management interfaces with other processes
– Interrogate large volumes of raw incident data to detect causes for investigation and elimination
You will ensure that TOC AM has a comprehensive incident and problem management framework so we can continue to provide excellent service to its clients. You'll be a problem management lead and champion and will use every collaboration opportunity to promote the best skills, behavior and attitude needed in UBS to identify and eliminate true root causes. You'll use your experience and personality to gain buy-in from GT colleagues to drive continuous improvements in production stability and incident reduction. All the time, you'll be driving the maturity of our problem management processes.
– Strong attention to detail in all tasks
– Proven expertise in root cause analysis with an ability to quickly identify a false root cause
– A good understanding of server, storage, database and middleware technologies.
– Strong data analysis skills
– ServiceNow experience
– Exposure to problem management in a technology function
– Preferably an ITIL foundation qualification
– Passionate about problem management
– An enthusiastic and dynamic team player who can successfully work well with a global team
– An excellent communicator and presenter, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to quickly identify solutions and manage priorities when issues arise
– Quick to produce accurate, concise information to tight deadlines, and to present that information professionally and in the right way to the required audience
– Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing your busy workload
– A terrier in your function; your tenacity is a primary attribute and you will not stop at anything until true root cause is achieved