Do you enjoy analysing various topics within credit risk,
finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage
projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to
find effective and efficient solutions? Would you like to learn about how risk
is managed and reported at UBS and become a subject matter expert on risk data?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
- capture business requirements, analyse and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications
- work with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- coordinate with IT on the design and testing of solutions
- organise user acceptance testing
- support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues, and defects
- prepare training and guidance to support the transition to run-the-bank
- ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
This roles provides a great opportunity to be at the forefront of regulatory-driven changes and the firm's wider transition to the strategic reporting platform.
You will be working in the Credit Risk Change team within
the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Zabierzów. Our mission is to
make the bank ready for the future.
Specifically, we work on FINMA, ECB and Federal Reserve Board (FRB) related topics, making sure their requirements are implemented, while at the same time optimizing functionality and efficiency for the bank overall.
Current focus of the team is on the upcoming FRB regulation covering risk concentrations to related counterparties.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
- degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance,
or relevant work experience
- knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- proficient in MS Excel and SQL
- previous exposure or familiarity to project management / technical background /application development
- exposure to working under the Agile methodology is a plus