UBS Evidence Lab Engineering team is looking for talented
developer to help architect some of the industry's most innovative research
techniques and methodologies. As a member of the team, you will be focused on
engineering and data analysis.
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- build large scale analytical programs using Python and SQL
- examine, analyze, and perform ETL on new data sources
- execute on projects with extremely high visibility across the industry
As a Software Developer in UBS Evidence Lab, you will be
joining one of the most premier and innovative research teams in the world. As
a part of the team, you will be working alongside talented and approachable
developers, including seasoned former Silicon Valley software engineers, who
are able to provide guidance and mentorship in the areas of data analysis and
machine-learning, and building high-performance software. You’ll be working in
the team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
- hold Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related
field (or equivalent experience)
- experience using Python, C#, Java, or a comparable OO programing language
- good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- knowledge of relational databases
- a good communicator, in both written and spoken English
- eager to learn about and to implement new technologies in data engineering
- detail oriented