At Willis Towers Watson, we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance. We develop compensation and broader rewards strategies and design and implement programs that address these needs, drive higher performance and ensure the right return on their investment in people. Backed by industry technology, global workforce data, research and insights, we help our clients quickly transform ideas into action. Our solution is including:
- Executive Compensation – We help management teams and board members create and implement pay programs that balance the interests of key stakeholders while driving performance and long-term alignment
- Rewards – We build and implement leading-edge organization, job and reward framework solutions that create an engaging employee experience and deliver the right return on investment to the organization
- Rewards Data and Software – We support our clients throughout the year as they develop and design an effective compensation strategy. From survey submission to job evaluation and everything in between, we bring a powerful combination of market-leading data, enterprise-strength technology and industry expertise to their pay programs — giving them clients everything they need to get compensation right for their organizations
- Talent Management & Organizational Alignment: We design the work experience to attract, retain and motivate people helping organizations optimize the way work gets done and drive performance by connecting the demand and supply for talent.
- Employee Insights: We help clients improve business performance by enabling them to better understand their employees’ perspectives and take actions to improve employee engagement and company culture. Our Employee Engagement Software allows clients to quickly access employee opinions and reactions to events, giving leaders insight to enhance the employee experience.
As an Analyst in Talent & Rewards, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze information, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions that are tailored to the business area you join.
- Collect and analyses data through market research including in-house and other data sources;
- Prepare letters and reports, client presentations and meetings, and proposals;
- Summarize and form conclusions based on analysis, and presenting results internally and with clients;
- Interact with clients in client engagements;
- Develop technical knowledge surrounding rewards, talent and performance management;
- Meet chargeable hours targets;
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by supplying information for proposals;
- Build relationship internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Collaborate with others by conveying ideas, issues and information in a fluent and logical manner and providing constructive peer feedback;
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels;
- An eye for details, analytical, meticulous, insightful with a structured thought process;
- Intellectual curiosity and learning ability;
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations;
- Bachelor’s degree above in economics, human resources, psychology, management, finance, mathematics, statistics, social science or any other major with significant quantitative course work, and a strong academic record;
- A problem solver:Be able to identify and solve challenging problems;
Be able to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way;
Be ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture;
Be focused on achieving results that promote business success;
Be able to work and think in a methodical and orderly way;
- Committed to quality:Continuously works to achieve the highest quality standards on works and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Team player:
Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
Analytical, quantitative, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential