At Willis Towers Watson, we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance. We develop compensation and broader rewards strategies and design and implement programs that address these needs, drive higher performance and ensure the right return on their investment in people. Backed by industry-leading technology, global workforce data, research and insights, we help our clients quickly transform ideas into action.
As an Analyst in Talent & Rewards, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze information, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions that are tailored to the business area you join.
- Collect and analyses data through market research including in-house and other data sources;
- Prepare letters and reports, client presentations and meetings, and proposals;
- Summarize and form conclusions based on analysis, and presenting results internally and with clients;
- Interact with clients in client engagements;
- Develop technical knowledge surrounding rewards, talent and performance management;
- Meet chargeable hours targets;
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by supplying information for proposals;
- Build relationship internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Collaborate with others by conveying ideas, issues and information in a fluent and logical manner and providing constructive peer feedback;
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels;
- An eye for details, analytical, meticulous, insightful with a structured thought process;
- Intellectual curiosity and learning ability;
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations;