Working in the Financial, Professional and Executive Risks (FINEX) team in our Auckland office, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of servicing and growing an existing book of clients based predominantly in the North Island region with a focus across all classes of liability insurance. Key areas of accountability will include all aspects of client servicing, including preparation of client documentation, assistance with claims management, client database management, and liaison with underwriters.
Ensuring that the client’s risk management and insurance broking programmes are administered to ensure the delivery of high quality services including:
- Reviewing each client’s risk management and insurance objectives to ensure the delivery of high quality services
- Preparation of client documentation and ensuring 100% accuracy prior to distribution to clients and insurers
- Ensuring the timely and accurate production/processing of quotes, reports, invoices, premium and adjustments calculations
- Management of client’s claims to ensure agreed claims standards are achieved and timely settlements made
- Provide support to the Corporate Risks team in managing the liability insurance programme of larger clients
- Maximise the revenue generated from the existing client base through continual analysis of client profitability and maximisation of group facilities
- Ensure premium funding offered to all clients, debtor collections in accordance with terms of trade and no client placements outside of approved insurers
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, colleagues and insurers
- Understanding the various business units and capabilities within the Willis Towers Watson Group and bringing this collective experience and expertise to clients as and when the opportunity and / or need arises
- Maintain comprehensive client data on Willis Towers Watson systems, facilities and databases
- Ensure all documentation is prepared in accordance with company service and compliance procedures and tools
- Promoting the Willis Towers Watson brand within the insurance industry and amongst clients, prospects and other professional networks
- Experience in insurance broking and/or legal with specialist knowledge in the liability practice area
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or significant business experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, both on an individual and group basis.
- Understanding of claims management processes.
- Broad business and economic understanding.
- A customer centric approach and strong desire to understand and meet a client's needs
- Good time management skills and a proactive approach to working
- Professionalism, reliability and an ability to work in a team and autonomously when required