The role will is to provide assistance to a senior broker The Account Executive will effectively contribute to the management and growth of a portfolio of clients ensuring that their risk management and insurance needs are identified and met.
Key areas of accountability will include all aspects of client servicing, including preparation of client documentation, client database management and liaison with underwriters.
- Prepare client documentation and invoices, for example, renewal questionnaires, quote slips, client manuals, premium funding quotes.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of documentation prepared and obtain approval for all client documentation prior to distribution.
- Support to a Senior Brokers in managing larger clients’ insurance, risk management and programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers, clients and other key stakeholders (internal and external), representing Willis Towers Watson in a professional manner.
- Maintain comprehensive client data on Willis Towers Watson systems, facilities and databases.
- Compare renewal terms with the previous year and advise broker of any changes.
- Liaise with Operations on any issues the team may be having and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Undertake professional development (achieve and maintain compliance with the relevant legislative requirements).
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the new business target on an annual basis for the team.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of new business pipeline on a regular basis.
- Ensure premium funding offered to all clients, debtor collections in accordance with terms of trade and no client placements outside of approved insurers.
- Tier 1 Broking Compliance qualification or willingness to work towards this.
- Degree qualified in any discipline – Not Essential.
- Sound oral and written communication skills both on individual and small group basis.
- Excellent report writing and correspondence skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, manage deadlines and work under pressure.
- A team player with ability to demonstrate credibility and gain trust.
- Proficient in all MS Office products.
- Experience using WinBEAT and OfficeTech is desired but not essential.
- Good understanding of internet and intranet applications and usage.
- A quick learner and the desire to take on additional duties when required.
Equal Opportunity Employer