The Broker in the insurance sector is a professional whose task is to mediate between insurance companies and their customers or stakeholders, and generally aims to find on the market insurance solutions that meet the needs of those who rely on its service.
Willis Towers Watson is looking for a Business Support Senior Specialist to be included in the Health & Benefits team. The resource will undertake an interesting professional path within the Health & Benefits, an area that deals with the definition and management of employee benefits plans, in support of corporate welfare. The figure will undertake a specific professional path on the management and delivery of H&B projects, initially supporting the team in daily activities.
This person will support senior accounts in the following tasks:
- Management and support of existing customers in the assigned portfolio;
- Development of new existing customer opportunities;
- Prospect development coordinated with responsible;
- Interface activities with the WTW Network for the development of customers/prospects on the local territory, with the use of specific tools and templates
- Training and presentation of benefit plans to employees of customer companies (senior profiles)
- Placing and remarketing existing customer programs
- Placement of prospect programs
- Contact with insurers
- Account support in customer meetings on h&b topics
- Degree in economics, law or related.
- Previous experience in the field of insurance brokers.
- Interest in Health & Benefits Issues
- Good knowledge of English
- Precision, flexibility, reliability, attitude to interpersonal relationships, motivation, determination and initiative
Equal Opportunity Employer