Global Aerospace is a specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on Airline, Aerospace, Inspace and General Aviation risks. This role is within the General Aviation Practice which provides insurance solutions for regional airlines, corporate jet and rotor wing operators.
Based in Ipswich, an exciting opportunity has become available for an individual to join our Aerospace Practice. The successful incumbent will have responsibility for a portfolio of large General Aviation accounts handling all aspects of clients’ insurance programmes in a timely, technically proficient, accurate and compliant manner. This will include but not be restricted to: new business enquiries; client renewals; client management and broking.
This position is focused on supporting and developing client relationships by providing quality technical administrative and service support directly to Clients, Insurers and Account Executives.
- Aviation Insurance experience and knowledge of Aerospace insurance markets and products is essential.
- Ability to negotiate premiums and coverage with insurers on behalf of clients.
- Confident in advising clients with the ability to engage and form strong relationships
- Good level of experience in a client-facing role, either supporting or managing an assigned client portfolio.
- Provide excellent client service.
- Be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Be confident user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have excellent organisational, PC and communications skills.
- ACII qualified or studying towards is preferred but not essential.
Equal Opportunity Employer