Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, compliance and governance strategies.
As a Health and Benefits Consultant, you will be at the forefront of managing projects for large, complex clients! You’ll leverage your experience as a benefits expert to make recommendations on plan design and strategy, all while leading a team in support of our clients’ overall strategic vision.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of international clients and prospects with accountability for retention of clients and new business development.
- Deliver high levels of client service in line with standard operating procedures
- Assist with and design programs and market proposals to best meet the client’s needs based on knowledge of the client, the insurance market and industry sector proposition
- Technical knowledge of life and disability, accident and health insurance products
- Check policies, technical calculations, market presentations and client documentation, as appropriate
- University degree on Economics, Business Administration or others
- Knowledge of health and life insurance market
- Experience in broker or insurance company
- Good client relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and maximize resources effectively to achieve goals
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a large team and capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Microsoft office knowledge (excel, word, power point, …)
Equal Opportunity Employer