The Business - Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• Provide timely responses to inquiries from clients & insurers
• Produce documents with high standard of accuracy
• Support Account Directors to deliver timely, consistent and professional insurance brokerage & consultancy services
• Provide administration and marketing support to the department head
• Assist in defining administration standards and processes to be followed to ensure quality in undertaking tasks and producing deliverables.
• Plan and organize work so as to achieve given deadline of all given tasks
• Can do & teamwork attitude is essential
• Keen to learn to become a competent broker
• Work effectively within the team dynamic.
• Able to recognize and communicate potential issues to teammates; suggest viable solutions for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Relevant experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience of working in a service focused environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to multi-task
• Mindful of deadlines & management priority
• Self-motivated and ability to remain focused to deliver the result of given task
• Committed to quality and continuous improvement.
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.