Our Large Accounts team in Norway is based in Oslo and serving large and complex industrial and energy clients, where a major share of the clients has international footprint and with global locations. Due to growth of our portfolio of clients we need to strengthen our team with an experienced Account Executive to service our clients within Property & Casualty, Financial lines and Energy insurances.
Your work will consist of daily interaction with our colleagues, clients and insurance companies to provide outstanding service and client management to ensure high client satisfaction, provide insurers with first class underwriting information, day to day service and to secure that our clients complex insurance programs are updated. You will also be managing our clients internationally placed insurances through our global network.
You will work closely with other experienced insurance professionals in our company like Lead Relationship Managers, Brokers, Account Executives and other colleagues both in Norway and abroad. In your work you will work closely with the lead relationship manager and brokers in our client teams and take responsibility for the client portfolio and have an important role in renewals and tendering processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- managing client teams in cooperation with the Lead Relationship Manager
- perform registration of client data in our IT systems
- prepare necessary documentation for clients and insurance providers in timely manner
- based on competence, make placements in the insurance market
- management of our network for our clients internationally placed insurances
- communication with clients and insurers by use of phone, email and physical meetings
- preparing renewal and tender documents
- providing outstanding client servicing
- working experience (minimum 3 years) from an insurance company or insurance broker within Property & Casualty, Financial lines or Energy lines of business
- extensive working capacity together with being service minded and solution oriented
- enjoys working as part of a broader team
- language skills; fluent in English, as well as Norwegian
We can offer you an exciting career in a dynamic and friendly environment, with plenty of challenges and great opportunity for personal development.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, insurance broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
We believe that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.