The role involves working with the other members of the Legal Indemnities team, the wider Willis Real Estate Practice (REP), third part introducers and other Willis business units (from time to time) to advise design, broke and place Legal Indemnities solutions for Willis clients, prospects and others. This is part of our overall proposition to the UK and European Real Estate sector.
- Contribute towards the delivery of the annual revenue budget (annual new business target tba)
- In depth technical understanding of Legal Indemnity covers included Right of Light
- Development of relationships and liaison with clients, prospects, their professional teams and insurers
- Placement of legal indemnity risks
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from existing REP clients including audit of covers purchased from alternative providers
- Contribute to seminars and workshops to raise the profile of REP and the legal indemnity speciality
- Ensuring adherence to Willis compliance regime in all aspects of client engagement and placement
- Fostering relationships with introducers notably solicitors and specialist surveyors
- Strong working knowledge of Legal Indemnities – especially Rights to light
- Ability to design and place bespoke legal indemnity solutions
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of the sales process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with prospects
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, able to represent REP and the wider Willis Towers Watson group with a high level of credibility
- Ability to analyse data and situations and provide recommendations to identify optimum solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer