The Account Executive – Workers Compensation is responsible for leading and delivering quality Workplace Risk and workers compensation advice and services to clients, including identifying new business opportunities for the company and managing and developing key existing clients.
Reporting to the National Placement Manager, the primary focus of this role will be to negotiate and bind clients National Risk State workers compensation program as well as recommending solutions and working with them to achieve sustainable improvements in their performance.
- Managing clients’ workplace risk programs, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services
- Supporting the Insurance Brokers as a technical expert in Workers’ Compensation.
- Providing Outsourced Return to Work support services for a range of clients.
- Liaising with insurers and clients to ensure the preparation and delivery of renewal questionnaires, quote slips, client reports and invoice documents
- Maintaining comprehensive client data and update accordingly
- Comparing renewal terms with previous year and advise Account Director of any changes
- Ensuring all client reports are reviewed prior to distribution to the client
- Maximizing the revenue generated from the existing client base by continual analysis of client profitability and maximisation of group facilities
- Actively seek and secure new business opportunities for Willis Towers Watson (WTW) through cross selling of broader WTW service offerings
- Adhering to all compliance and business processes
- Demonstrated experience in the South Australian workers compensation industry?
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Excellent report writing and correspondence skills
- Proficient in the use of company systems as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to provide clear explanations to clients when required
- The ability to differentiate between the products available to our clients
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of workers’ compensation claims principles and processes, and how these vary by state
- The ability to identify key policy/premium factors and provide support to the claims process
- Demonstrates an awareness of the principles of risk management.
- Demonstrated experience delivering accurate services on time to ensure service and quality standards are met
Equal opportunity employer