We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team as an Account Handler in our Superyacht team. We are an enthusiastic, hardworking team with a strong sales culture. This is an interesting and varied role and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who is ambitious, articulate, determined and keen to learn.
We are seeking a person who would relish a challenge.
Duties will include:
- Providing day to day back-up & support, predominantly to colleagues in the Ipswich and London offices but also to the worldwide team in general
- Answer queries received from members of the team, other areas of our business and insurers, communicating by voice as well as email
- Preparing London market broking documentation including insurance market presentations and use of Willis systems and documentation
- Handle accounts queries from all offices including Mumbai
- Develop a strong technical understanding of Marine & Superyacht insurance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills & the ability to learn new systems quickly & efficiently
- Excellent social media skills
- The ability to be able to deliver key company metrics and measures
- Good communication skills & the ability to integrate seamlessly into a well-established team environment
- The desire to gain industry qualifications from the Lloyds Test to ACII in a prior defined timescale
- The ability to remain self-motivated and passionate about providing a quality end to end service for our clients, ensuring the highest possible levels of service
Equal Opportunities Employer