The Business - Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
- To provide professional insurance advice and day to day service to designated international and local accounts
- To handle full set of insurance documentation including insurance quotations and proposals, reports, invoice etc.
- Achieve business growth through penetration from existing client portfolio, cross selling to other departments, client referral and to provide support to the team and company
- Monitor premium payment and credit control from clients and business partners
- To support the claims department and facilitate the communication with the client and business partners
- To handle ad-hoc projects or clients as assigned by the team
- University graduate and/or holding of professional insurance qualifications
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with positive attitude and customer-oriented mind set
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel. Powerpoint etc.
- Good command in English and Mandarin
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.