This role provides the opportunity to develop specialist data skills plus actuarial valuation and technical pension’s knowledge of the UK and other European countries
• Collaboration with the client and project team
• Ensure projects are delivered on-time, to the high standards required, with the support of the more senior colleagues.
• Work as part of a team to deliver actuarial and other services related to pensions schemes.
• Use of our software to set up schemes that are processed at the LSC, with analysis against what was done at the previous valuation
• Perform actuarial calculations
• Through training and continuous development, become proficient in the use of valuation tools and processes
• Develop technical knowledge of British and other European benefit schemes
• Degree in Management, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineer, Actuarial
Sciences, Finance, and similar.
• Intermediate (B2) level of English.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer