Willis Re is looking for a P&C Actuarial Analyst with previous experience in Insurance/Reinsurance pricing.
- Reinsurance treaty pricing for property and casualty lines
- Structuring and optimization of reinsurance programmes
- Analytics for tenders and ad-hoc projects
- Assist in analysing changes in the insurance and reinsurance market, and drawing out trends, knowledge and insights of use to us and our clients
- Database management, benchmarking and visualisation
The role is extremely varied and requiring effectively communicating with various stakeholders across our regional network of offices. This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to gain exposure to different types of business in different countries and have a variety of responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
Willis Re is looking for a highly-driven individual making good actuarial exam progress, with strong academics and great communication and presentation skills.