Insurance Consulting and Technology provides a powerful combination of advisory services integrated with leading-edge technology solutions and software, all underpinned by unparalleled analytical capabilities.
What we do
We help clients measure and manage risk and capital, improve business performance and create sustainable competitive advantage.
Our consultants support clients in key areas such as financial and regulatory reporting, mergers and acquisitions, products, pricing, business management, distribution, operational efficiency and strategy.
As a Consultant, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants and life companies. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments, which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from one of the industry’s most comprehensive actuarial training and development programs.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build strong relationships internally and with client representatives
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Partner with consultants to provide life actuarial support on client projects that help improve our clients’ performance in areas related to their financial risk, product distribution and capital issues
- Develop strategies to help our clients deal with regulatory changes, including the introduction of the IFRS 17 regime
- Help to design and implement advanced financial and predictive modelling approaches and system
- Perform stochastic testing to help our clients assess their financial risks and potential rewards
- Leverage technical expertise for corporate restructuring and capital enhancement initiatives (demutualization, securitizations, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
- Help to create project plans and monitor progress to deadlines and budget
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Develop professional expertise by progressing towards qualification as an actuary
- Deliver projects that meet or exceed client expectation
- Involvement in R&D to develop and enhance future sales propositions and internal firm knowledge to maintain our leading edge in the market
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by assisting in the drafting of proposals, presentations and pitches
- Actuarial degree
- Is mandatory to reside in Madrid
- High Level English Skills (C1)
- Other languages are a plus (Italian, French, Portuguese, Turkish)
- Related experience including developing and projecting actuarial models using Actuarial software; knowledge of Risk Agility FM (old Moses), Prophet and AFM advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Communicator; displays strong oral, written and public speaking skills
- Committed to quality; continuously works to achieve the highest quality standards
- Ability to work both independently and on client teams and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Access, knowledge of SAS, Matlab, Visual Basic or similar tools advantageous
We can't wait to hear your story, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer