As a senior member of the UK Sales team you will be responsible for supporting the business development effort with pension schemes, independent trustees and consultants, with the aim of converting them to the exchange, and for on-going relationship management.
The role is within the AMX Business Development team, reporting to the Head of Client Relations. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the business you will be working closely with the entire team and broader organisation.
- Establishing the universe of relevant prospects, segmenting it and developing a list of priority targets
- Constantly generating new prospects by establishing and building relationships with intermediaries
- Diligently supporting a pipeline of active opportunities to move them through a defined sales process – ensuring pipeline, management analytics and databases are up to date.
- Developing and enhancing the messaging, pitch and commercial proposition
- Assisting the team to market the AMX offering to the UK institutional market more broadly – conference attendance, industry working groups.
- Management reporting via a CRM system and other methods if applicable to ensure the AMX management team is updated on strategy and progress.
- Supporting on the development of strategic business opportunities
- Supporting the product development and launch of an asset class solutions such as LDI on the platform
- Significant experience in an Asset Management Business Development function across different asset classes and/or in an investment consulting role
- The candidate will be educated to degree level and ideally has a relevant industry qualification (IMC/CFA/Actuary)
- Able to forge relationships and credibility quickly and effectively
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively across the business
- Self-motivated and organised with ability to manage and prioritise multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.