Associate Client Managers work with and support account leaders to manage overall client service delivery and administration. They are responsible for assisting in the day-to-day servicing of our client relationships.
Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Entering, managing, and analyzing data in various systems and tools used for document storage, task management, policy renewal, billing, and certificates of insurance.
• Request and compile updated exposures in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with clients
• Ability to compile data and information from various sources such as insurance policies, proposals, and insurance binders.
• Create and coordinate client reports including:
• Schedules of insurance, and
• Ad hoc reports
• Collaborate and communicate with the entire account management team and Service Centers to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc. including yet not limited to
• Surplus Lines
• Certificates of Insurance
• Provide necessary system documentation for timely and accurate policy renewals
• 1-3 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance knowledge/experience
• Interest in learning how to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts
• Interest in learning the insurance renewal end to end process
• Customer service focus
• Superior interpersonal skills for working with colleagues and clients
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (both phone conversation and email writing)
• Problem solving abilities including critical thinking, research, creativity, and adaptability
• Attention to detail and process oriented
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to learn and/or perform complex processes with variable work inputs and outputs
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills to include Outlook, Word (including templates, tables, headers/footers, mail merge, etc.), PowerPoint, and Excel (data entry, formatting and formulas)
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an active insurance license in good standing in your resident state. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
• Interest in earning Insurance industry designations
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes