Our business is undertaking an exciting growth initiative and we are building a team to develop a scalable and efficient technology platform to commercialise some of our latest inventions. The platform will make use of our ongoing collaboration with Microsoft on Quantum technologies. The platform will be largely based on Azure but will need to tightly integrate with the Windows client.
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst, you will be part of a team that keeps the business running for cloud products and services that are used 24×7 by Willis Towers Watson’s clients around the world. You will be tasked to support a team to operate and maintain applications that powers all of our cloud offerings. Our team in Manila will be around 20 colleagues working 24 x 7 during 3 shifts and we plan to grow further in coming years so you will be part of the initial start-up with other support professionals.
The line management will be Manila based but there will be a matrix line management to our core development team based in the UK.
The following are key responsibilities we are looking for BUT we are keen to recruit talented individuals who have a learning agility and looking to develop their career further.
- Provide pre and post support for software applications releases working in a global team providing 24/7 support using an 8-hour revolving shift pattern. You will report to a Team Leader with other analysts within a specific shift.
- Manage all incident requests for L1 and L2 within the shift that have been allocated. Escalation of any incidents to team leader.
- Determine root cause analysis, resolve and communicate solutions to customers with support of Team Leader.
- Develop personal competency of the ServiceNow product and build knowledge so functionality can be used to manage incidents and report performance.
- Build knowledge of the products and processes to ensure the right level of competency is achieved to support the applications/client’s expectations and personal growth.
- Achieve personal performance measures, adhering to SLA’s and agreed standards/processes that always provide excellent customer service.
- Work in parameters of the scheduled shift patterns/working times and provide backup support to other teams to meet the needs of the business/client expectations.
- Produce regular reporting of performance, KPI’s and specific SLA’s to track overall service.
- Take part in regular Incident Management reviews/audits/surveys to develop improvements based on lessons learned/survey feedback.
- Network with other support teams to share best practice and develop experience
- Previous hands on experience in Support, Software, Applications or Helpdesk Teams.
- Excellent communication/organization skills, command of business English and other European languages would be desirable.
- Experience of dealing with several different client problems each day, researching to find the answers, communicating directly with the client both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of reporting technical, functional and operational problems and resolutions to the development team.
- Experience in working in multiple time-zones/countries and rotating shift systems to align with business demands.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events
- Must have hands on working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications with Excel
- Strong educational level or Service Management qualification
- Working knowledge of Service Management products like ServiceNow
- Other none English languages would be useful
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or ITIL v4
- MS Excel