Assistant Client Services Specialists – Surety are integral members of our account management teams who proactively obtain, compile and follow up on information critical to providing exceptional consulting, placement and advocacy for Willis Tower Watson clients and prospects. If you’re looking to work with a great team of exceptional Property & Casualty professionals while building your knowledge, skills and technical and professional experience with a stable, respected and dominant player in the world of global risk management and consulting, apply for this role today!
You will be required to work Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of Surety clients. This will involve building relationships and working closely with client-decision makers, executing deliverables on our client’s behalf in accordance with our SLA’s and SOPs and completing various administrative tasks. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Issuance of Surety bonds as well as perform associated activities based on the specific instructions of the Client and / or Client Manager as communicated
• Ability to understand and interpret the information presented in a bond request
• Ability to quickly and accurately enter data from a bond request into the bond issuing system.
• Process renewals, cancellations/Closures, and riders
• Assist with resolution of client/carrier accounting issues
• Prepare and submit billing.
• Report bonds to carriers and associated filing activities.
• Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed for management
• Communicate effectively with clients, client managers and other team members
• Participate in internal and external meetings
• Maintain client confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Strong customer service, presentation and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• 0-2+ years insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts is a plus.
• Experience working with Surety, including in an insurance brokerage environment a plus.
• Experience working with Epic and Sure Path a plus.