The Cyber Associate Director is responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects with accountability for the retention of clients and new business development. Will manage and develop client and Willis Towers Watson relationships and grow the portfolio. The Cyber Associate Director is responsible for targeting and converting prospects as well as broking into Lloyds and company markets.
Client Relationship Management
- Identify primary budget holders and decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise where required
- Liaise with clients and build strong relationships
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new new, and/or existing opportunities
- Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards
- Supporting the BU in accurate budgeting, forecasting and tracking of revenue
- Deliver high levels of client service in line with standard operating procedures
- Manage client pricing to ensure each client meets agreed target profitability levels
- Communicate effectively with clients, associates, markets and others where appropriate to maximise service delivery levels
- Development of service plans that define the engagement and timing of engagement with the client
- Provide feedback on corrective action required to retain clients or enhance process performance, actively supporting the implementation of any actions that are put in place
- Support the drive of the sales process and business area practice activity in relation to winning, retaining and developing profitable new clients
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of prospects including research, initiation of contact, meetings, responding to RFPs, new business presentations, accurately maintaining the CRM database in order to create and convert sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant products and services offered by Willis Towers Watson
- Work closely and maintain working relationships with key market contacts (and the Business leads) as required
- Check policies, market presentations and client documentation as appropriate
- Assist with and design programme and pricing structures to best meet the client"EURTMs needs based on knowledge of the client, the insurance market and industry sector proposition
- Ability to understand a client or prospect"EURTMs business, situations, opportunities, problems and key issues
- Prepare client and prospect presentations considering the impact of client profitability
- Identify appropriate markets and determine placing strategy
- Create and grow relationships with underwriters in London and international markets
- Experience in pricing and designing conceptual programmes
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service and broking
- Strong practical knowledge of account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim
- Experienced knowledge of insurance markets globally in order to deal effectively with client and Willis Towers Watson needs.
- Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.