We know how companies can reach their full potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to develop quantification, mitigation and risk transfer strategies based on our industry experience and market expertise. This allows us to provide them with a new way of managing risk that generates better results.
Please note: that sponsorship or assistance in obtaining non-immigrant visas is not available as part of this employment opportunity.
- The main objective of this position is to provide technical support to the aerospace sector in Canada for offices in Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
- The person who is in the position of Senior Specialist or Senior Technical Support Analyst is involved in the day-to-day delivery of customer services, which are made up of large commercial aviation companies.
- Work with the client manager and customer relations manager to document internal and external strategy meetings.
- Produce risk and price information, pass it on to the customer and get customer updates.
- Produce complete and accurate submissions, including Excel spreadsheets.
- Design and develop comprehensive service offerings for customers, including coverage comparisons.
- Write and forward contract applications to insurers, track change requests and ensure that contract documents are error-free.
- Produce and update the wording and endorsements of contracts.
- Participate in the resolution of accounting issues raised by customers, insurers or suppliers, including coverage, collection and goodwill.
- Coordinating and verifying the accuracy of agency premium billing with accounting.
- Track customer claims and follow up with the insurer to obtain information from claims experts and legal advisors as required.
- Be able to provide fast and accurate customer service by email and phone in an environment where the workload is high and the customer is at the heart of the business.
- To be able to perform other tasks as needed.
- University Degree
- 0-3 years of experience
- Broker Licensed
- Bilingual in English and French preferred but not required
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to mix with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks
- Aviation knowledge is an asset, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer