Benefits Outsourcing provides the highest quality pension and health and welfare benefits administration technology and services in the industry, making benefits simple to understand and easy to use. Benefits Outsourcing capabilities support pension and health and welfare benefits administration.
Our services include:
- Health and welfare benefits administration
- Defined benefit administration
- Dependent eligibility verification
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Benefits System Administrator (BSA) provides support to clients and associates across the Financial Solutions Team.
Our Benefits Systems Administrators will be responsible for:
- Responding to any open cases for their assigned clients pertaining to retrieving documents, looking for postmark dates for payments received and any other request that is assigned.
- Completing any required document generation.
- Completing all case tracking of refund checks mailed to participants.
- Copying SQL query to retrieve the current payments received on behalf of our clients
- Run and review system jobs on a set schedule.
- Assisting Project Managers with any special projects or processes.
- Generate and distribute standard reports on a set schedule.
- Processing all returned mail for all Financial Solutions clients. Document in the system and Case for what has been received. Mail back to participant if the post office provides a forwarding address.
- Customer service oriented with ability to develop good relationships with internal staff
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Attention to detail with results-oriented focus
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to interact with all members in a team environment
- Daily adherence to schedules and deadlines
- Familiarity with web-based applications