Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Benefits Access Lead
• Responsible for soliciting and closing New Business within established
• Responsible for managing client relationships in the area of benefits advisory and wellness leading to the generation of new business to successfully meet financial targets.
• Responsible for the delivery of quality advice and solutions for our clients
• Responsible of ensuring all Health & Benefits clients are represented within WTW’s Benefits Data Source (Benchmarking data).
Core focus areas include:
• Develop efficient plan designs and funding arrangements that fit client goals
• Benefit benchmarking across all forms of in-service benefits and perquisites
• Working within a benefits optimisation framework to maximise the value of benefits whilst maintaining cost sustainability. This includes leading executive interviews and running employee benefit surveys and focus groups with employees
• The analysis of cost, claims and utilization data to provide meaningful insights on trends, opportunities and risks.
• The design (and re-design) of flexible benefit and voluntary benefit programs to meet the diverse needs of our clients’ workforce.
• Lead the local delivery of health and wellness solutions.
• Work with regional communications experts to deliver innovative benefit communications.
• Project management of complex client projects, guaranteeing delivery on time, within budget and with high quality
• Understand the local health and wellness vendor marketplace and leverage that knowledge on clients’ behalf
• Demonstrate proficient writing, oral presentation skills in client reports, recommendations, and presentations
Analysis about the advantages and disadvantages of the plan funding model (insured, self-insured, re-insurance);
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a Health & Benefits consulting or brokerage role, or from a C&B function in industry.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a strong focus on customer service
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of the Singapore vendor marketplace
• Technical proficiency in Singaporean employee benefits
• Broad understanding of compliance issues related to local legislation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word);
• Proficiency in English language
• Client Focus
• Influence and Selling
• Results Focus
• Thought Leadership and Innovation
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible