In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with other Willis Towers Watson leaders to develop and drive new business opportunities for our Benefits Outsourcing business in the market. This includes expanding relationships with current clients as well as obtaining new clients for the company.
- Execute and effectively lead sales process and be proactive in getting our value proposition in front of key prospects.
- Promote Benefits Outsourcing within the market (internal and external), be visible and viewed as a highly credible and trusted resource. Embrace being the face to the markets and a staunch advocate of the Benefits Outsourcing business.
- Collaborate with key leaders in Benefits Outsourcing as well as with other Lines of Business to build brand awareness and develop Benefits Outsourcing/Accounts sales knowledge among the local markets. Going further and leading the sales strategy and driving outcomes prospect by prospect in your assigned territory.
- Potentially support the sales process for existing clients if a renewal becomes competitive
- Maintain Salesforce proactively for proper pipeline management
- Partner with the appropriate stakeholders in supporting the continuous improvement of sales collateral that successfully represents our Willis Towers Watson and Outsourcing value proposition.
- Collaborate closely with leadership, sales operations, solutions architects, and the consulting teams in executing on our sales process
- Be an active participant on the Benefits Outsourcing Sales team
- Participate and provide feedback in various initiatives throughout the year. As an example, this might include things like working on a specific marketing piece or technology workstream.
- Continue to develop content depth and expertise in outsourcing and adjacent consulting topics – primarily health benefit strategy and employee experience consulting topics
- Mentor and develop junior team members as needed
- Senior leader that is well regarded in the market and by colleagues and peers internally
- 10+ years of outsourcing and/or consulting sales experience – demonstrated ability to successfully lead and collaborate with other very senior thought leaders
- Working knowledge of health & welfare plan design, administration and the competitive landscape in the health and benefits space
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in administration and outsourcing approaches, adjacent consulting topics and contributing to the development of new tools and approaches
- Prior and relatively recent experience in leading large complex sales as an individual contributor is required – experience selling benefits administration is a plus
- Proven ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively with team members in other Lines of Business and at all levels to effectively sell and deliver on client needs
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and an ability to prioritize and direct many competing projects
- Knowledge of how Willis Towers Watson operates (Lines of Business, account management, consulting, marketing, etc.) is a plus
- Embraces change and can help other people deal with a very dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen with proven strategic and analytical abilities
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis which could be quite frequent depending on market demand