- Supports the delivery of superior benefits administration services to Willis Towers Watson clients; including Health & Welfare and Pension plan administration.
- Provide operational/transactional support including, record keeping, transition processing, and managing other transactional-based services. For transaction-based positions, work requests are typically not received directly from the client but rather through a predefined system or on a predefined schedule. Interaction with the client may be limited to receiving data, e-mails or collecting predefined data.
- Responsible for upholding the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), tracking volumes, auditing transactions, and achieving a high level of client satisfaction.
- Works closely with Client Relationship Managers or Operational Managers to resolve issues and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the client(s).
- The full-time position requires an individual who is comfortable with benefits administration systems and client contact and working as part of a global team with counterparts in North America.
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of the administrative process as it relates to Health & Welfare and Pension benefit plans
- Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Benefits Systems Administrator training program
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Professional and responsible approach to work, clients and colleagues
- Work the third shift, from 8 AM to 5 PM US Central Time.
- Ability to manage time and work a flexible schedule
- Ability to organize and prioritize with strong attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete multiple projects within established deadlines
- Work experience with US and/or UK counterparts and projects preferred, but not required
- College degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer