Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• Supporting the Global Broking Team in all aspects of work
• Supporting Brokers in client account administration with the goal to retain and develop a profitable terrorism portfolio of accounts, including day to day care of clients’ programme in a timely and accurate manner.
• Documentation production
• Training new joiners on WTW systems
• Capturing and loading market data on Broking Platform and D365
• Assisting brokers with placement queries
• General advice and support to clients by email, telephone and face to face meetings.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant products and services offered by WTW
• Ensure transparency of agency and other commitments made to carriers and clients
• Supporting Global Broking Team deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients using the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment of the business
• You should have some insurance experience either with an insurer or broker,
or relevant industry qualifications.
• Confident and articulate
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
• Excellent communication (written & oral) negotiation and influence skills & interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge of Market Reform Contracts for Insurance and Reinsurance contracts
• Attention to detail and time management
• Able to maintain face-to-face and telephone contact with clients and Underwriters
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where lateral thinking, initiative, self-motivation, problem solving, and decision-making skills are crucial
• Proven track record of delivering high levels of service
• Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
• Ability to represent the practice and WTW with integrity and credibility
• Interested in pursuing Insurance qualifications as part of ongoing development- Chartered Insurance Institute
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible