• Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
• Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by the software.
• Ensure that programs meet business/user requirements by inspecting and monitoring software development progress.
• Create and document functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
• Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
• Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience.
• Good interpersonal skills • Work well independently and within a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.