Business Analyst – Benefits Implementation Tool
This role will be an integral part of a Health & Benefits Team that will deliver technical solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients in Mexico. You will be required to gather and formally document client requirements and configure our benefits administration tool to these requirements. The role mainly requires ‘on the job’ training and, with this experience, we would expect you to grow into a full consultancy role
• Responsible for the analysis and definition of the business and system requirements, recommends solutions to improve the clients’ business processes.
• Communicates the business requirements and recommended solutions clearly to the project lead and client.
• Ensures that business requirements are controlled in accordance with the agreed project scope.
• Works with the configuration analyst and ensures that the configured solutions and other deliverables satisfy the business requirements of our clients.
• Develops test plans to test the configuration and reviews deliverables/output. Ensures conformance of deliverables to agreed business needs of the clients.
• Creates technical documentation and potentially functional user documentation.
• Trains users on the system and may provide limited on-going technical support.
• Identifies and raises risks and issues related to business needs and the team’s capability to meet these in a timely manner.
• Assists Project Manager in determining work effort and scheduling.
• Ensures that assigned tasks are accomplished within the planned and agreed work durations.
• Tracks the requirement status and communicates status of deliverables to the project manager, lead consultant, or to client as appropriate.
• Ensures that accomplishments and work hours are accurately accounted for in Oracle and in weekly status reports.
• Assists in improving standardized work processes, tools, and methodologies that help us improve our quality of service and profitability.
• Establishes and maintains close relationship with Benefits and Broker Consultants and team members across the region.
• Communicates effectively with project teams.
• Develops strong relationship with peers and project teams.
• Ensures that clients’ business expectations are always aligned with commitment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information
Systems or related area
• At least two years of relevant work experience
• Experience or training in web-based applications and tools.
• Experience with test plan creation, testing procedures and test plan execution is an advantage.
• Experience in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits domain areas is preferred, but not required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work on "virtual" teams with members from different geographic areas
• Ability to multi-task, and able to deliver to project deadlines.
• Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects.
• Committed to quality and continuous improvement.
• Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills are essential. A proven track record of accomplishments and academic achievement are equally important.
• Strong excel and competent power point skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer