The Business: Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Role: Lead Associate
- Significant contribution to the development of new revenue for Risk & Analytics
- Assist with the development of RFP proposals and client engagement proposals
- Manage routine and moderately complex projects
- Manage the work of analysts and consultants
- Be a role model for all Risk Analytics projects
- Maintain a comprehensive audit trail for all analytical work
- Contribute to the development of new Risk Management services
- Contribute to process improvement
- Preparing material for and representing WTW in client meetings
- Act as a senior advisor to Client Relationship Directors on risk and related strategy matters
- Act as a senior advisor to Prospects and Clients on risk management
- Train CRDs and other WTW professionals to communicate the service offerings of Risk & Analytics
- Produce presentations in PowerPoint® and formal reports in Word®
- relevant experience in insurance sector
- Sales Skills
- Fluent spoken and written English (Level Minimum C1)
- Experience in General Risk Management (ERM is also desirable)
- Engineering, or related discipline degree level
- Advanced computer modelling skills
- Intellectual curiosity to deliver insightful analysis to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple task and project
- Proficiency in MS Office
The above list is intended to be as accurate a reflection of the role as possible. However, it may be revised from time to time if different tasks commensurate with the role or level of responsibility are needed to be performed and/or when circumstances change.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer:
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.