This position will be responsible for managing and growing clients"EURTM portfolio and ensuring that their risk management and insurance broking needs as identified are met. This responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Actively identifying opportunities to work with colleagues across the business to capitalize on account penetration and cross selling opportunities.
- Ensuring that the client"EURTMs risk management and insurance broking objectives are determined and executed to ensure the delivery of high quality services.
- Liaising with the practice leader to support the new business development process within the team.
- Maximizing revenue generated from the existing client base through continual analysis of client profitability and maximization of group facilities.
- Managing company profile with insurers by identifying and maintaining strategic relationships in all key markets.
- Growing and developing prospect pipeline so that it is robust enough to hit sales targets
- Preparing documents for new and renewal businesses
- Bachelor degree, with 8+ years of successful experiences in brokerage industry
- In depth knowledge about property and casualty insurance, D&O insurance, marine cargo insurance, marine hull insurance
- In depth understanding about transportation industry, agriculture industry, hotel industry, mining industry, petrochemical industry and energy industry.
- Has level 6 certification will be preferable
- Enthusiasm, perseverance and driven to succeed
- High work standard and Integrity
- Strategic thinking, understand broad business issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills