The H&B Business Intelligence Specialist you will be part of the Regional Operations team and will contribute on making possible the successful roll out of Health & Benefits technology products on countries within the Latin America region:
- Working with the country business experts and configuration team on detailing the requirements for completion of the Claims Analysis and Benefits Insights products.
- Configure the Benefits Engine Data Module application with automation processes, scripts and rules to support claims analysis routines required for the country client"EURTMs business operation.
- Working with the Implementations Team and Configuration Team to ensure appropriate hand-off of all processes before going live.
- Support the Country team and liaise with the Implementations and Configurations Team with the escalation of any issues that may arise during the country roll out activities.
- Continue updating the Country Data Modules following global standards and including any new requirements identified by the Country Business Expert(s).
- Provide training and best practices guidance to Country users during the technology product roll out activities.
- Ensure all updates on system enhancements, global standards and guidelines shared by the Configuration Team are understood and followed by the country users.
- Support the Regional Operations team on all planning and execution activities related to technology products implementation and ongoing use.
- Maintaining local, regional and global Business Intelligence and related projects.
- Bachelor"EURTMs degree required, preferably in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
- Experience in roles within the Software Development Life Cycle is preferred (Business/Requirements Analyst, Developer, Quality Assurance).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Access.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server databases, with advanced SQL skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Analysis Services, including creation and maintenance of Cubes (Dimensions, Measures, Hierarchies, Relationships, Attributes and Properties) in MDX, DMX, DAX, XML/A, ASSL, and TMSL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Integration Services for ETL of large amounts of data in diverse formats including but not limited to Text, Excel, Access, Native SQL Server, XML, and others.
- Experience in developing, publishing and maintaining Power BI reports, setup of Power BI Data Gateways, Row Level Security and dedicated capacity nodes. Desirable skills with Power BI Embedded technology.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Collaboration with a global team, including taking accountability for quality on-time delivery of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity.
- Flexibility, resilience and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set "EUR" increasing task efficiency and effectiveness with each repetition and making recommendations for process improvement.
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on client teams.
- Sense of accountability; owning one"EURTMs work and taking pride in it.
- Proficiency in English is required. Spanish is desirable.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.