FINEX is part of Willis Towers Watson and is a division of Willis Towers Watson that acts as a knowledge base for Willis Towers Watson worldwide, with our teams of experts in Financial, Executive and Professional Risks providing specialist advice and services to our clients and associates.
We are looking for a member who can:
- Manages risk transfer transactional programmes and risk solution development for clients, often focusing on D&O and PI to maintain our competitive edges in marketing and client services.
- Responsible for design of go-to market strategy, carrier negotiations and agreements, including maintenance of carrier and market relationships.
- Provides authorisation to Technical Broking to execute placements.
- Communicate with insures and bargain for best Terms and Conditions for clients.
- Insurance/renewal proposal preparation/submission
- Support other member to organize some trainings and seminar to the client
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably majoring in Financial, Insurance …
- 3+ years of underwriting work experience or 5+ broking experience in Financial risks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin, English.
- Good customer service sense
- Details oriented and highly sensitive to data, the solid EXCEL skill is a must
- Capabilities to deliver independently with reliable performance
- Commit to quality and continuous improvement
- A robust team player with mature customer servicing skills