In this role, you will maintain positive relations with Client, Co-workers, Claimants, Producers, Account Executives, Account Managers, and Carriers. This role will be remote, supporting the client management team located in Virginia, along with global operations.
Note: Employment-based non-immigration visa
sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
The Risk Management Analyst is responsible for timely and professional assistance and support including analysis, reporting and advocacy of a robust risk management program.
- Works as the primary administrator of the Clients Risk Management Information system-RIMS (Riskonnect). This includes maintaining the project hierarchy, creating reports, and producing dashboards. Work closely with Riskonnect to facilitate support and upgrades.
- Work closely with internal business systems, such as CostPoint, Cognos, and Deltek reporting to import business data into the RIMS
- Maintain digital repository of policy and claim information, including working with project managers and staff to collect business exposure information.
- Assist with the gathering and review risk management information and prepare status reports for reoccurring review meetings
- Respond to and advocate on claims, coverage and exposure questions.
- Developing and growing relationships with client staff, brokers, carriers and third part claims administrators.
- Assist in the implementation of loss control projects, strategies and programs.
- Support administrative needs of Risk Management team.
- Limited travel may be required to training and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably related to Insurance, Business or Finance).
- Professional designations a plus
- 2-5 years relevant experience in business systems or processes preferably in risk management, procurement, or business operations.
- Basic knowledge of laws, legal codes, procedures and processes involving insurance.
- Technical knowledge of government contracting sector.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to read and understand information presented in writing
- Ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of a potential action
- Ability to use logic and analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses of arguments or information
- Ability to obtain relevant information
- Ability to evaluate information against a set of standards to verify correctness
- Ability to handle complaints
- Ability to analyze and report financial data
- Personal Computer skills, including, Microsoft Office Suite to include: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently