This role will work to ensure that claims process outcomes for a defined portfolio of clients meet or exceed expectation through;
- Assisting with the Monitoring of Key Client Outcome performance and taking appropriate action as required, to deliver pre-defined service standards working with under advice from key contact/stakeholders.
- Responsible for own portfolio of claims, proactively progressing client's claims from first advice to final settlement
- Collect information and documentation and assess legal liability of claims.
- Adhering to legal deadlines
- Assessment of quantum and negotiation of settlement.
- Ensure prompt payment of claims within compliance requirements.
- Resolve less complex technical queries and problems, managing client expectations throughout the claims process.
- Attendance and involvement at Client meetings where required accompanied by LME/Key contact/Claims manager
- Quality checking of client / carrier communication/low level reports, prior to release by WTW, as appropriate
- Ad hoc less complex technical & service of support to the client, make take some less complex internal referrals
- Having an understanding of the client’s business and their requirements (operational and other)
- Have and maintain a high level awareness of accounts, market developments, claims specific changes together with an understanding of the Key Client Outcomes and Service Delivery Targets within the BU
- Contribution to a continual improvement culture
We require an individual with a background in claims either from a broker or insurer background. Ideally this will be within industrial disease claims, but we will consider those with a background in wider liability classes.