As a part of the Client Engagement team within Data Services, you will provide high quality customer services support to account managers and clients across EMEA. Being the first port of call for general queries from clients and account managers across EMEA; providing account management support to GB account managers, sales and marketing administration support and in time will account manage own group of clients.
- Continuously develop knowledge and understanding of Data Services products and service offering
- Increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve client care processes in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Supporting the smooth fulfilment of products and status tracking of orders. Liaising with Operations on product set up. Dealing with more complex issues relating to order fulfilment, product set up and delivery. Coordinating participant scope information for Operations to enable granular product output reporting
- Provide account management support to GB account managers
- Providing support on sales administration, prospecting, lead generation, maintaining sales tracking documents and managing GDA renewals as well as supporting direct sales, marketing activities. .
- Supporting the managing the EMEA Client Care and Compensation Software mailboxes and dealing with client and Account Manager queries.
- Maintaining in-house CRM systems and databases.
- Providing new and existing clients and account managers with appropriate guidance on product offering, fees and milestones
- Ensuring clients are promptly and accurately billed
- Build strong relationships externally and internally, and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Strong client relationship management skills with a dedication to quality and customer service
- Good organisational skills: be able to plan and organise work efficiently, be able to handle several projects at same time and to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An ability to be self-sufficient and manage own workload but ask for support when required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – comfortable and credible communicating with senior leaders within client organisations
- Will have a good working experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and have some experience or working with other databases
- Good team player capable of managing multiple stakeholders
Equal Opportunity Employer