In the role you will be managed by the head of construction.
Client Executive Construction and Property:
- to conceptualize the offer and to draft the technical file according to the collection of the needs and requirements of the client, and documents provided by the Client Manager;
- negotiate the various coverage parameters with the insurers (scope of coverage, amount of coverage, brokerage threshold and premium);
- to contribute to the technical follow-up of contracts and customer relations;
- to provide technical assistance on Property/Constructions files;
- to keep abreast of market developments in order to inform the client team and the client himself;
- to participate in and/or carry out technical studies;
- to respond to customer needs for all new contracts or requests;
- to optimize the profitability of the entrusted business, in particular by negotiating and assisting the Client Manager in the saturation of the client.
- provide support to the head of construction in the claims handling :
- the processing of clients' claims;
- the intervention in the investigations relating to the claims: communication to the insurance companies of the relevant information; analysis of claims
- attend client claims meetings
- ensuring that insurance companies carry out the necessary appraisals before compensation is paid;
- monitoring claims management procedures;
Please apply with your cv and motivational letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer