The Client Experience Funding Specialist will report to the Funding Manager overseeing the Client Experience. The position is employer facing and may require travel to employer and third party administrator sites to provide training, reporting, auditing, reconciliation and project management support. Primary responsibilities will be in providing support that improves the client experience and supports services we provide to the employers on an escalated basis. The Client Experience Funding Specialist will provide training and expertise to clients and internal teams as needed.
- Must be available to travel and meet on a schedule designed to accommodate key stake holder"EURTMs needs.
- Professional Benefits Knowledge and Experience: The Client Experience Funding Specialist will work with HR benefit professionals from the biggest companies in the country and must be able to speak their language and provide practical and technical advice on plan administration with complete accuracy. They will need to provide the same level of support to the Client Service Managers and Implementation Managers who own the client relationships. This knowledge will include competence in ERISA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, and Retiree HRA Administration.
- Must be familiar with Project Management and Change Management methodologies and be able to apply those skills to benefit related projects and internal quality assurance initiatives.
- Must be able to document a process into Standard Operating Procedures and test the effectiveness of these procedures utilizing control objectives.
- Data reporting and analysis: The Client Experience Funding Specialist will support the reconciliation and audit of employer data. They should have experience with self-funded medical plans, their funding, administration and reporting. Develop reports that meet the employers"EURTM specific financial reporting needs. Initiate regular meetings with account managers and as invited attend employers meetings to review, interpret, and present performance metrics and data in a manner designed to meet the individual needs of multiple stakeholders within each employer.
- Data reconciliation and audit support: Provide critical analysis of employer financial data disclosing discrepancies, identifying the source of issues, and presenting solutions to correct the identified issues. Function as a subject matter expert familiar with the many moving part of Individual Marketplace services and report sensitive employer data within Individual Marketplace.
- Preference will be given for a college degree in a related field and recognized industry certifications / designations
- No less than five years of significant work experience in a closely related field
- The Client Experience Funding Specialist must have excellent time management, communication skills, and critical thinking abilities. These skills will be leveraged as they interact with internal teams and clients to proactively provide solutions and recommendations
- The candidate must have the ability to make decisions and coordinate the work of others in a time sensitive environment
- The candidate must have advanced knowledge of data analysis and the use of business software including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and the ability to use databases and other reporting tools
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.