You will be working as a Project Analyst within Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) and
the Redhill Client Management team. You will be responsible for gathering of business
requirements for assigned complex projects, interacting directly with our TAS clients, WTW
consultants outside of TAS and with their other suppliers as needed. You should have client
facing experience as well as analysis expertise together with a hands-on approach to undertaking
You will be reporting to a Senior Client Manager within the Redhill Client Management team and working as a part of our Client Management team with diverse skills and experience. The job requires a motivated individual who is experienced in taking responsibility, who can independently deliver results on client specific projects and liaise effectively with other areas of the business as required.
You will work closely with the Client Management and operational project teams to deliver client projects including the introduction of new client features from our Technology Roadmap.
- Interact with our clients to understand their requirements and clarify these though discussion, document analysis, workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis.
- Recognise and promote the importance of technology & member services to our clients and participate in its evolution.
- Take ownership of defined projects working with the Client Manager and operational project team to facilitate a successful outcome, participating in all aspects including requirements definition through to testing and Live acceptance.
- Continually champion Professional Excellence principles, especially on high risk projects.
- Analysis of proposed new initiatives including the gathering of estimates for said initiative.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, use high level information to prepare detailed requirements, work up from low level information to a general understanding.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers and client contacts to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Delivery of end user training for new initiatives ensuring the users understand the functionality and know how to use it.
- Contributes to team innovation activities.
- Understand the product vision and business needs for a successful, low-defect, on-time product release.
- Work in a collaborative manner within a high-pressure environment to develop key relationships.
- Build and support a culture of trust and transparency and work with the operational projects team to achieve common business goals.
- Manage any risks and issues associated with the deliverables.
- Participate in Community meetings and share details of those enhancements being developed that would benefit other clients.
- Be able to adapt behaviours, style and service to meet client needs and gain internal support.
- Understand the business and live and promote TAS values.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good client facing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of delivering process improvements.
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data.
- Flexible and “can do” approach.
- Good organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with clients and peers.
- Manage the analysis of proposed new initiatives within agreed deadlines.
- Manage the production of Business Requirements Documents for approved initiatives ensuring that the requirements gathered tie back to the scope and objectives of the approved initiative.
- Strive to continuously improves knowledge and skills.
Equal Opportunities Employer