Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and
solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With
roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries
and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate
talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and
ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Create a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know opportunity.
The Willis Towers Watson Client Management team consists of Client Relationship Directors who are responsible for:
• Managing the relationships that Willis Towers Watson has with our largest and most complex clients and prospects across all lines of business and segments of the company.
• Handling the contractual and financial arrangements of our client relationships along with assuring our clients satisfaction with our services.
• Communicating and demonstrating to our clients and prospects the company’s unique capabilities and expertise across all lines of business and segments.
• Understanding and proactively responding to the full breadth of client's needs and developing solutions in collaboration with the client teams. Generating profitable revenue growth from a large and growing book of business.
You will have immediate exposure to business development, sales, and account management strategies which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide sales
enablement support to the Client Relationship Directors. This intern position will be involved in
supporting client and account management research and reporting. The intern will also work on
larger market-wide initiatives as well as various revenue growth initiatives. The successful
candidate must have problem solving skills, creativity, and professional maturity to develop
relationships with senior level consultants.
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues at
• Deliver work in accordance to project deadlines
• Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
• Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
• Assist in the development of account business plans
• Contribute to sales and marketing efforts
• Attend internal meetings, as requested, and translate meeting notes into actionable follow-up activities; provide proactive follow-up
• Research clients, prospects, and industries
• Maintain databases for client and team files
• Assist with presentation development
• Support virtual meetings for clients and colleagues
• Assist Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities with internal stakeholders and develop standardized materials
• Monitor and report on cross-line of business sales pipeline
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Analyze financial data to measure key metrics and create revenue reports
• Leverage reporting data to develop focused growth areas within the target market
• Junior standing (sophomore considered with other relevant internship experience) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or any other major with significant qualitative and quantitative course work, and a strong academic record.
• Excellent research, data analysis, and project management skills
• Demonstrate follow through skills and attention to detail
• Outstanding Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Detail and multi-task oriented with strong organizational skills
• Accuracy in work is essential
• Excellent verbal, written and versatile interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Proactive and a self-starter