Client Executive Marine will in charge of a group of clients, ensure delivery of a high quality client service/Support the Sale director in identifying and developing New Business opportunities to ensure the achievement of the sales target.
- Primarily manage existing portfolio of clients and proactively identify and build up the list of suspects, prospects to develop new business and cross sale in marine industry (Marine Hull, P&I, Cargo and Losgistic)
- Provide the highest level of client experience to existing and new clients.
- Be responsible for day-to-day client interaction, follow up to support the client relationship and ensure a smooth client journey during and beyond the placement cycle including the transactional and/or advisory services for client’s insurance requirements over a wide range of marine insurance products from understanding clients’ business; identifying client’s insurance requirements; advising clients on risks and market availability for the purpose of designing appropriate insurance programs; preparing written correspondence, reports, analysis; preparing and reviewing quotes, proposals, recommendations and insurance contracts; negotiating with insurance providers for the best result; managing all contractual documents, policy and delivery process.
- Collaborate with relevant parties, WTW oversea brokers/experts on risks, coverage, program structure, risk surveys and analyses, organising seminars/workshops/training for clients.
- Coordinate team for bid management, proposals and resentations to clients and prospects
- Supports cross departments selling efforts and other company growth initiatives.
- Work closely with Client Relationship Director/ Head of Department to resolve issues specific to the area of focus and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the clients.
- Proactively participate in handling complex claims.
- Support Accounting & Operations Department in premium collection.
- University degree in insurance, law, marine or related field
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- At least 03 years experience in sales and/or client management upper middle market and to large accounts
- Knowledge of principles and processes of consultative selling & business management
- Knowledge of insurance, risk management, marine or contract management is a plus
- High integrity, well client-oriented, innovative and critical sense
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Willing to work under high pressure
- Fluent in both English & Vietnamese