At Willis Towers Watson, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity (I&D) is critical to our business. It’s not a separate initiative in its own silo. Rather, I&D is fundamental to everything we do. How we hire and promote, how we work with clients and how our teams function. With 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets, our company vision includes being a destination employer where colleagues work together as one team.”
The Client Manager works with and supports account leaders to manage overall client service
delivery and administration throughout the insurance issuance and renewal life cycle. This
position is a client facing role utilizing professional skills in Commercial Property and
Casualty insurance to maintain and enhance large and complex client relationships while also
insuring client profitability.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not
offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
• Review and management of expiration list.
• Summarization of current program and expiring exposures.
• Facilitate completion of external strategy presentation and documentation of meeting.
• Request and compile updated exposures and coverage information in a timely fashion. Coordinate responses with various client contacts, locations and divisions.
Loss History & Analysis
• Oversight of Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes
• Review client exposure updates and identify recommendations for upcoming program coverages.
• Prepare Program-level proposal and coordinate information from all resources.
• Obtain Order to Bind from the client, and deliver confirmation of coverage and binders.
• Complete Final Review of Program-level placement, as applicable.
• Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instructions, as needed.
• Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices. Resolve escalations of client-level accounting issues (including discrepancies and fee arrangements).
Certificates of Insurance
• Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine Certificate requirements.
• Provide necessary system documentation in order for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
• Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests.
• Respond to mid-term client inquiries (i.e., policy and coverage questions) in partnership with other Service and Broking colleagues.
• Complete contract reviews.
• Maintain and manage open items listings with clients and team.
• Deliver client reports, e.g. Accounts Receivable for Allocations, Open Claims, etc
• 3 years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client facing role required
• Middle Market insurance knowledge/experience (guaranteed cost) strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process
• Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
• Leadership – applies judgement; directs and motivates other individuals; takes lead in small groups and promotes teamwork.
• Relationship Management and customer focus – collaborates to serve clients and help resolve conflicts
• Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
• Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
• Ability to work independently
• Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
• Leadership and teamwork skills within Servicing function, to include delegation, coaching and mentoring.
• Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM)
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes