Client Relationship Management
- Analyse technical claims documentation / bordereaux received from assigned clients ensuring compliance with contractual conditions. Handle client queries in respect of the accounts as appropriate.
- Processing of Client figures into our system in line with specified key performance indicators and contractual conditions.
- Where applicable ensure prompt chasing of accounts due from clients.
- Receive and manage assigned clients cash calls instructions in a timely fashion to agree with the market.
- Manage and resolve queries from clients and Claims adjusters / Reinsurers, seeking assistance as required ensuring escalation where necessary and resolution with minimum delay
- Can understand the contractual obligation / condition and coverage of a placement
- Is aware of unpaid items and status of collection for regular update and discussion with Clients and ensures problems are escalated to management.
- Adheres to standard internal processes, policies and procedures, and other external regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organisational policies and Willis Re best practice and professional codes.
- Ensure internal, client and market correspondence are stored on E-filing and necessary documents attached to processing system
- Support Account and Settlement associates to ensure that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner for the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies
- Deliver as per the KPIs defined for the role. To always maintain set SLA Accuracy/quality, TAT standards prescribed by the Business Unit. Manage work load/ volumes and delivery expectations as per business requirement
- Manage work load / volumes and delivery expectations as per business requirement
- Develop a sound understanding of the business process
- Ensure adherence to compliance and operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators. Ensure that all statutory and company procedures are followed while processing work to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company.
- Ensure ongoing, effective relationships with stakeholders (Internal/external)
- Works proactively with peer group and team members to share knowledge to achieve the best results for the clients
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role
· Logical thinking is a must
· Ability to learn new processes and systems, also should have the ability to adapt to changes
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks, work within stiff timelines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office, particularly Word & Excel
· Relevant Insurance / Reinsurance industry experience would be beneficial
· Awareness of basic accounting fundamentals
Qualification:Any Graduate or Post Graduate